Monday, November 28, 2011

Club Dead (Sookie Stackhouse #3) by Charlaine Harris






Sookie's boyfriend has been very distant-in another state, distant. Now she's off to Mississippi to mingle with the underworld at Club Dead-a little haunt where the vampire elite go to chill out. But when she finally finds Bill-caught in an act of betrayal-she's not sure whether to save him...or sharpen some stakes.


Sookie faces her first betrayal and heart break by her first lover Bill in this book. Bill goes missing and betrayed or not Sookie is determined to find and save him. There's more Eric in this book as he helps Sookie and things heat up with them. We get to see more about were-wolves as we meet the very hunky Alcide Herveaux he's sent by Eric to help Sookie in her goal of finding Bill. I loved reading how Sookie and Alcide are together as there was heat between them. Then again close to the end of the book Alcide makes a couple of stupid choices (in my opinion). I liked Bill and this book REALLY changed that for me. I'm not such a fan of his now. Besides Bill's betrayal of Sookie after he's rescued by her he does something I'm really not ok with. I was left with a few questions such as....... What will happen with Eric and Sookie ? Will there be more Alcide and his crazy ex (or not so ex) Debbie Pelt ? Does Bill stand of chance of being forgiven ? Will I see more Pam (love her).Club Dead was another great book in the series leaving me wanting to read more about Sookie's crazy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment