Monday, October 17, 2011

Cross Your Heart (Broken Heart Vampires #7) by Michele Bardsley

After the death of her husband-and her dreams of motherhood-Elizabeth Bretton returned to the family estate in Broken Heart, Oklahoma. Little did she know she would also give up her life as the Silverstone heiress.

But escaping the past isn't that easy-especially with a vengeful ghost trying to kill her, a 150-year-old mystery to solve, and an outrageously hot were-jaguar named "Tez" trying to get into her boudoir...
This book captured my interest from the beginning I couldn't wait to read more. I liked Elizabeth Bretton from the start and Tez was the perfect alpha male. Elizabeth, Tez, and the ghost made for the perfect trio of intrigue. Every time I thought I had it figured out where the book was going the story would take a turn I never saw coming. Tez new what he wanted and went after it with single minded determination. What did he want you ask well.......Elizabeth Bretton on course! There was also the question of why the were-cats wanted Tez. The heat between Tez and Elizabeth is scorching. I loved his attitude and well really everything about him. I loved this book and never wanted it to end. I could have read this book for couple more hundred pages. My only complaint is that this series is just from the females point of view. I would have loved to read what Tez was thinking and his point of view. I love this series and even with me reading these books out of order they still make sense and I'm not left confused or feeling behind. I would highly recommend this series if you like vampires, were-creatures, and things that go bump in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment