Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bring Me Home for Christmas (Virgin River #16) by Robyn Carr








This year, Becca Timm knows the number one item on her Christmas wish list—getting over Denny Cutler. Three years ago, Denny broke her heart before heading off to war. It's time she got over her silly high-school relationship and moved on.

So she takes matters into her own hands and heads up to Virgin River, the rugged little mountain town that Denny calls home, as an uninvited guest on her brother's men-only hunting weekend. But when an accident turns her impromptu visit into an extended stay, Becca finds herself stranded in Virgin River. With Denny. In very close quarters.

As the power of Christmas envelops the little town, Becca discovers that the boy she once loved has become a strong and confident man. And the most delicious Christmas present she can imagine.
I just love this cover if it was a poster I would buy it I want it so much !! It's just beautiful and love the colors ! This is the first time reading this author and her books. I really enjoyed this book and the little town. I thought Denny was great and loved him and Becca together. I got annoyed with Becca a couple of times she would refer to her and Denny has being kids when they were together. They were not kids for goodness sake they were teenagers yes but it's not like they were twelve or something other than that I have nothing negative to say. Living in this town would be hard but it would be worth it to feel so needed and accepted. I liked how they worked out their past to forge a future together. This was a great book and really like it but I don't see myself reading the others in the series. I would still recommend this book and to anyone it has a great story that felt new not something I've read several times by different authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment