Sunday, December 4, 2011

Definitely Dead (Sookie Stackhouse #6) by Charlaine Harris




Spiked with a frothy fusion of romance, mystery, and fantasy, this bestselling series sends the supernaturally gifted cocktail waitress Sookie Stackhouse to New Orleans, where she has to deal with the legacy of one of her own family and a host of potentially dangerous characters.




 This book is full of secrets revealed ! Quinn is in this book but he's more of a sub plot which was kind of disappointing. I didn't think I could be more upset with Bill....I was so wrong! It's another book filled out action and danger (as always). I like the potential of Quinn and he's very hot guess will have to see where it goes. I like Sophie Ann the Queen of Louisiana and Amelia a witch, Mr. Cataliades is intresting, and Diantha. Another good book in the series and so many question still to be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment