Friday, December 2, 2011

Dead as a Doornail (Sookie Stackhouse #5) by Charlaine Harris




When she is not waitressing or preoccupied with her own amorous adventures, telepath Sookie Stackhouse is tracking down a serial killer of shapeshifters. Her sleuthing is partly altruistic, but she's also trying to save her were-panther brother, Jason, who has become the chief suspect in the crime. A three-ring circus of sexy supernaturalism.

 The question of Jason being a were-panther or not is answered right away.....yes he is and Eric doesn't have a clue what happened with Sookie when he lost his memory. Eric is shocked when Sookie has to tell him in return for a favor. This book was filled with action. Alcide lost all my interest and respect in this book by the end of the book I was so over him. Alcide tricks Sookie when he could of just asked her and then does it again. When she helps him and it goes bad anyway he's a jerk when she did as he asked and tried to help. We meet Patrick Furnan (were-wolf) who I can't hep but wonder what kind of problems he will cause in the future. Sookie has a couple of different men interested in her ( Eric & Quinn) and I wonder how that will work out. Dead as a Doornail was action packed (which I like) but there was something kind of lacking in this book that the others had. Several questions answered from the last book and even more rise in this one. I'm serioulsy addicted to this series !!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love Jason's story on how he became a Were Panther, too bad True Blood didn't keep his storyline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked that too. I think Jason comes off much smarter in the books then in the show.

    ReplyDelete